Sunday, May 1, 2011

That's what I love about Sunday...

To start off, it was a beautiful day today. Hubby & I made a trip to the commissary to do some grocery shopping and then decided to go for a walk. We took Duke with us and walked to the park to play fetch and today he did great on the leash! He usually pulls and gets so distracted by everything but he was a good boy today, especially after playing fetch-he was pooped. We had a great walk and family time and I'm glad because now we have one sleepy pup. Today I decided I really wanted some banana pudding YUM! So at the commissary we got the stuff to make it. Well, I screwed up the vanilla pudding. And we both screwed up thinking that you use vanilla pudding when really you used banana flavored. So it wasn't such a big fail when I burnt it by not constantly stirring. Lol, I have never made pudding in my life! And if I have it wasn't on the stove. So on our 2nd trip, to Wal-Mart instead, we got INSTANT banana pudding. So after dinner tonight we had a very yummy desert and I am satisifed :-) It might not look yummy...but it IS!!

Today is a boring post. I'm tired and our day was a relaxing one, enjoying the weather and each other. I took some pictures so I will let them fill my post up! I'm glad we had nice weather one day out of our weekend, now on to Monday..and getting through the rest of the week.........Enjoy :-)


















Needless to say we have flowers coming up!! Tulips and yellow daffodils! Can't wait to start planting more things and getting the garden looking great-and so glad we have a sprinkler system already :-) Amen for renovated houses on base!

No comments:

Post a Comment