Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In a nutshell

I want my hubby home now!! I was looking through old pictures of us on my desktop and it is crazy how far we have come. I have so many beautiful, wonderful memories with him!!! Here is one of my favorites from the night he proposed :)


Ugh. 11 more days. Which is nothing but even when he is gone for a day I miss the crap out of him!!
Anyway, my package ended at the salon that I was tanning at. Now I am tanning at my friend's salon and it is so much nicer and I am seeing results way quicker. I'm glad I made the switch because all the more tan I'll be before we go home! I bet I sound like a tanoholic the last month or so. Because I am on a mission! I know half of South Carolina is already tan due to laying out by pools or going to the lake...LUCKY!

So glad hubby gets 3 full days off of work when he gets home! And then to SC we gooo!!!!!
WOOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment