Thursday, May 5, 2011

Early morning goodbyes

So this week hubby has been on day shift instead of swings. They are going through "training" right now so their schedule is something like 7-3. But they can come and go as they please because it is basically a week off of work given to them so they can study/train/whatever..and be on point in a few weeks. It seems kind of unorganized but I guess it works..lol. I do know that it is taken advantage of, because I have seen it firsthand this week by hubby & all of his friends. One of them didn't even show up the first day, but what do you know, they didn't even call his name at roll call-or hubby's. Yeah a little unorganized lol. Yesterday morning I woke up around 10, sat up and all of a sudden from right beside me, up pops my husband "BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW I WAS HERE!!" Haha...he is such an idiot. I definitely had no idea he was laying beside me, or even home at all. And I was so tired I didn't even say anything, or ask why he was home, I just went back to sleep. When I woke up a little later, he was asleep. Come to find out, he just "felt" like coming home for a little. Must be nice..lol. My friend & I also went to the car wash on base yesterday because it was a pretty day and quite frankly our cars needed it. So now they are nice and shiny :-)

Today I tanned, went to the gym w/ hubby & his friend. He brought me a box of krispy kreme doughnuts home today..that's something you don't know whether to thank someone for or not. Haha jk.. I was definitely happy. I ate 3 for breakfast but I justify that by him and his friends eating 6. Speaking of his friends, my house was swarmed by them all day playing the new "map pack" on COD zombies..whatever its called. My living room was pretty much invaded so I came to the bedroom and played around on the laptop. I did not want to be involved in all that rifraff so early. Lol anyway around 6  tonight hubby & I went to a nice dinner and afterwards to one of his friend's who was having people over for cinco de mayo. I think I am officially in the market for a yorkie or chihuahua.......I just need to find a breeder around here. :-)

 Now we are home and spending some Q.T. together because instead of him leaving Saturday for 2 weeks he is leaving tomorrow morning and I have to be up at 6 to drive, ugh..details another day. He will be gone until the 21st, then he will get 3 days off, and we leave on the 25th...so I'm sure all of the time until we go home will pass pretty quickly for him! Hopefully for me too, but probably not as fast! I'm just ready for some real spring weather, my favorite coffee drink and Cracker Barrel...yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment