Sunday, April 3, 2011

Take me to the beach...

Day 11 - The greatest vacation or trip you've ever had 
While I can say that I have literally been on the other side of the world, the best vacations I remember were all near home-the beach. A popular place my family and I used to go every summer was Hilton Head Island, SC. It's a gated community with tons of golf courses. I remember one year we were on a boat and Jerry Springer passed us and waved! HAHA. But it is so beautiful and relaxing there. We would always get awesome condos with balconies and be able to look out onto rivers and watch alligators swim by! Also I've seen dolphins multiple times there at the beach. I always thought that was the coolest thing. Every year I would bring a friend to stay with us and we would go bike riding in our bikinis (EVERYONE bike rides there) and just relax by the pool or on the beach. Definitely my kind of lifestyle.....
Also I have had some great trips to Myrtle Beach but it's much more of an exciting place to party and go out. My favorite trip there was probably last spring break when I went with my best friend. Crazy times but oh so cherished. :-)

Here are some Hilton Head pictures..(not my own unfortuantely)



& some of my own from Myrtle






On my old desktop I used to have TONS of pictures, but it crashed :/ I have the hard drive still so hopefully one day I can recover all of those old memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment