Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stuffed

...and because of that, today was a success :-) It started out by a run around base with the hubs..he definitely kicked my butt. LOL. He wanted to run soo much faster than I did. But sometimes I ran at his pace too. We eventually went to the outdoor track and he did his lap running while I did mine jogging. Neither of us stopped once though so we both win. Lol. But he definitely finished before me. Dinner tonight was delicious and I got extremely stuffed because I absolutely loooove comfort food and we had plenty tonight! Macaroni & cheese, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, rolls...the list goes on. I definitely didn't touch the chicken though :-) It ended up just being a family dinner so we had a good day spending time together and eating good! Hope everyone else did too!

Day 26 - How have you changed in the past two years?
I have grown up incredibly, beyond my years. I will leave it at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment