Monday, April 11, 2011

A day in the park

Day 18 - What is something you wish you could change about yourself?
If I could change something about myself I would not be so naturally white! I'm not as white as some people, lukcily but if I don't tan or get spray tans I don't have much color. People born with pretty olive colored skin are so lucky!!!


\
Well hubby & I went to the gym this morning for our daily couple's workout. At least we try to make it daily....Anyway, while he was at work I went and tanned. I didn't get to yesterday because the salon is closed on Sundays which I was mad about. Ugh. Then I went to the BX and got Duke a new toy...just because. I swear he is like our child, we buy him soo much crap!! He loves his new squeaky toy and I made sure it was one he can chew ALL he wants and will not be able to tear apart. That's always his goal with toys.

I went to the gym for a second time tonight with some friends. Let's just say I am so ready for the weekend, and it's only Monday. That's what you get for planning ahead! Hopefully I will have a few cute photos to post of hubby & I soon, we got some pictures taken by a talented photographer on base! They were supposed to be family pictures with our lab, but he was pretty preoccupied so her friend went off with him and played fetch. HA! Anyway here is one, I will have more to post hopefully soon :-)



So cute!! The story behind this is that it was a SUPER windy day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment