Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blessed and thankful

Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
"Blonde in a Camo Colored World" - I chose this name for a few reasons. First off I am quite obviously a blonde. Right now I am across the country, away from home. Instead, I am living on a military base, surrounded by men & women in uniform and wives whose husbands are deployed or away. Everything around me and the sole reason I am here, is military, so my life....is camo colored.

Ahhhh I would just like to say how thankful I am for everything I have in life. Between my beautiful little home, my husband/best friend, my friends & family, and the two little furbabies that make me laugh on a daily basis-I am so blessed. I thank God for all of this. The only thing I can do to show how I thankful I am is to continue to be the best person I can, and keep negative people out of my life, which I do ;) I love my life, it is truly beautiful. Today I took the time to look around and think about what & who I have in my life..so that was the first thing that came to my mind writing about my day.

So last night was too funny. When hubby gets home from work every night (or when anyone else walks through our side gate, for that matter), I can hear the gate being closed because it's metal. Well Jade (kitty) was sitting on the cushion behind me on the sofa, and I heard hubby coming through the gate. All of a sudden, Jade starts growling! HAHAHAHA. My sweet little girl was growling under her breath because she heard something outside of the door. Like she was going to do something if someone walked in and wasn't supposed to. It was too funny and definitely adorable.

Anyway, it's Thursday night and I am watching the new episode of Real Housewives of New York & waiting on the sound of the gate telling me hubby is home from work, and I can have a hug and kiss! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment