Sunday, March 27, 2011

To buy or not to buy

To start off our day today the hubby & I went to the gym. It was one of my favorite places to be back home and has remained the same thing here. I think the gym here is really decent and definitely big.. but they are actually in the process of building a brand new one. Yay! Which I can only imagine is going to be 10x nicer, so that will be awesome. Anyway, one of hubby's friends from tech school is visiting home right now before his tour to Korea (which he is actually really excited about) and he met us at the gym too. Afterwards we  all went to Subway (which was one of the many cravings I have been having this week), and came back to the house. S (his friend) definitely made me happy when he said how much the house has improved and how clean it is now. (He also visted this past November) It was an absolute wreck when I got here, after my lovely and wonderful husband inhabited it for 3 1/2 months without me. So that was something nice to hear. :)

Now the boys are off meeting people to look at cars. On a Friday a few weeks ago hubby sold his beloved 240sx that he left at home. Literally the next day, he sold his F250, which he decided to get rid of because gas prices get more ridiculous by the day. So I definitely didn't blame him on that one. Needless to say, we now only have one vehicle but our savings are great, and he is off to buy a cheap, little car that is good on gas. Today he is going to look at a Honda Prelude and an Acura Integra...obviously both older cars. While they are definitely not luxury or anything close to it, either one will be great on gas and will last a very long time with little to no maintenence. Honda's honestly run forever. Lol. I'm glad he is so low maintenence..but I will definitely be keeping my Mazda 3 which we do not have to make payments on anyway.


challenge button

Day 3 - Something or someone you can't live without, because you've tried.
The answer to this is definitely, without a doubt my husband. If I had to I could live without any material possession and be fine. I can honestly say in the past that I have decided to try and move on with my life and focus on myself and no matter how hard I tried, nothing felt right if he wasn't in my life. And those times that I tried to move on were the times I truly saw how incredibly much he cared about me, and was not willing to let me go. Now I know I will never be willing to let him go either. :-) Unless he really, really messed up. Ha!




P.S. Sunday means Army Wives & Coming Home night! Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment