Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ohhh, one day

Day 7 - Tell us about your wedding or dream wedding
Through all of the rif raff of military life, it's been hard to be home long enough to have a wedding much less get one planned. Through all the complications, we will still have our wedding, just a little late. :)

First and foremost: I want a wedding at home! I want it to be a true southern wedding, and what better place than beautiful South Carolina. I have looked at dresses and here is one that I have had my eye on for a while:


I have not found a dress that I like more than that one. I also love the flower idea and think it goes well with a southern theme. I also have found the venue that I want to have the wedding at. Its about an hour from where we live, so hopefully everyone can easily make it easily. Here is a sneak peek:




We were hoping to have the wedding in May when we are going home for a week, but it's more likely to happen later in the year. I definitely want to have it when the weather is warm, but not excrutiatingly hot. Looking at the pictures I can almost feel the South Carolina heat on my skin...and I cannot wait to feel it again. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment