Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm a few days late on starting but I am anyway!


challenge button
 
 
Day 1 – A picture of you and something you like about like about yourself
 


Something that I really like about myself is my self confidence. One thing I have learned in my 18 years of life is that you can't please everyone, and not everyone is going to always like you. There will always be people who try and bring you down but you are the only one who can let them do that. Today I am very secure with who I am and what I have in life. I couldn't be happier with who I have become and anyone who thinks differently is allowed to. "Those who matter don't mind & those who mind don't matter."

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, just wanted to say WELCOME to the beautiful NW and hope you enjoy it. If you ever get a chance explore the Puget Sound in Western Washington.
    -Miss.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much. It is beautiful. Hopefully in the future we will get to visit the Western portion. I've heard Seattle is great

    ReplyDelete